My name is Nevaeh, i was adopted from the Humane Society by my most awesome parents and have been with them ever since. I am a dobie/lab mix. I like to play with cats and squiwwels... ( chase them that is). I have a sister Kaylee who is a lab.



I have three cousins, Lucy, Gingerbread, and Auggie.I go see them on a wegulaw basis and play on their 3 acres of land, ( i like to chase squiwwel there too!!!!!)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Olleh!!!!!

And I know what you are thinking .... the title... is a pun on my name..... my name is NEVEAH. It is heaven spelled backwards, thus the title. HELLO!





Today is the beginning of this blog. Since I am almost TWO years old, yes my birthday is coming up 08/26, I figured I would blog about my life.

I have the most woonderfuullll pawents in the world. They adopted me when I was only 6 months old and I wassss scawwred to death. There is so much to cover.

I will have to go back to the beginning and try to catch up to where we are today.
Its been vwerry interesting.


I hope I can be a good blogger like some other doggies...

No comments:

Post a Comment